Why You're Here

10.13.09

Let me tell you some reasons why you're here and why you'll want to come back:

1. I'm a really nice person, and this is your chance to get to know me.
2. If you're not interested in reading, maybe you're interested in listening. Visit my Music Videos section to hear some of my music!
3. Would you like to learn how to use Blogger? I can teach you.
4. Maybe you'd like to connect with someone who had a home birth. That's me.
5. You're a stay-at-home mom who'd like a friend. Me too. Connect by leaving a comment below.
6. Want to learn how to use Squarespace? (another blogging platform) I can show you how to do that too.
7. What about making video? I love making videos! I'll answer a few questions/show you the ropes of Camtasia Studios.
8. Like organic food and nutrition? Lets swap knowledge!

No matter what the reason you are here, I'm glad you are, and welcome you to come back and visit whenever you'd like.



No comments:

Post a Comment